- From your Inbox click on the email message to open it.
- From the menu click the Full Headers link.
- The page will reload and the full headers will be displayed.
- Using the mouse, click and highlight the header text, then copy it to the clipboard by right-clicking and selecting Copy.
- You can now paste it into the problem report by going to the text input area, right-clicking the mouse, and selecting Paste.
- To have the full headers displayed by default follow these instructions:
Click on the Mail Options link on the menu.
- On the Mail Options page, under the Personalisation column click on General Preferences.
- On the General Preferences page, under the Messages section, set the Headers value to all.
- Click on the Save button.
- Emails will now display their full headers by default.
Back to Problem Report